Fancy learning something new or igniting your creative side. Add your name to The Picture Maker’s photographic 6 week course starting 23rd January 2018 7pm till 9pm at The Pontardawe Art Centre. Open to all abilities.
Picture Maker’s photography course focuses upon the creative side of photography. Students’ will learn how to get the best results from their camera and complete a series of photographic projects, plus a photographic walk which is open to all abilities.
What you will learn;
- Understand how a camera works (Digital Camera/35mm SLR Camera)
- Composition and capturing a photograph
- Exploring photographic techniques; landscape and portraiture
- Compiling and completing a photographic portfolio
- Understanding Photographic quality – White Balance and ISO
- Photographic Walk – Taking place in Swansea – 3rd March 2018
Equipment needed – Course is designed to use the minimum amount of equipment. Students will require a digital camera or 35mm SLR camera.
Course completion prospects – Students will hold a comprehensive photographic portfolio to continue their education in photography or for personal use.
Course Fee £60 to be paid in full a week before the course starts
To book your place or find out more please contact me via email firstname.lastname@example.org or 07960184923