Picture Maker’s 6 week photography course focuses upon the creative side of photography. You will learn how to get the best results from your camera and complete a series of photographic projects, open to all abilities.
What you will learn;
- Understand how a camera works (Compact Camera and DSLR)
- Composition and capturing a photograph
- Explore photographic techniques; landscape and portraiture
- Complete a series of mini – photographic projects themed; documentary etc.
- Understand Photographic quality – White Balance and ISO
- Photographic Walk
Equipment needed – Course is designed to use the minimum amount of equipment. You will require a digital camera compact or DSLR.
Course Fee £60 starting 14th January 2019 10am till 12pm
To book your place please or find out more please click ‘Become a Picture Maker’ or email firstname.lastname@example.org